This profile is verified. When naming certificates and / or diplomas, these were checked by Yes Sir!
Certified Translator and member of the German Federal Association of Interpreters and Translators (BDÜ)
French <> German
English <> German
• Technology, machinery and plant engineering, calls for bids, product descriptions, instruction manuals
• Civil engineering, logistics, infrastructure
• Fire prevention, firefighting equipment, occupational safety and health, personal protective equipment (PPE), quality assurance
• Legal (contracts, court papers, certificates, degrees, official documents – sworn translations for French and German only)
• Agriculture, environment, renewable energy
• Social issues, migration, integration
Always communicate with the interpreters / translators via Yes Sir!® messages. This allows you to retain all the support services Yes Sir!® offers and protects your payments.
If you cancel after your confirmation and 24h before booking, you will receive a 2/3 refund. For shorter term cancellation, the booking is non-refundable. If the interpreter is responsible for the cancellation, you will not be charged. For the booking of external services such as hotel, document translation or transfer, the cancellation fees of the respective city partner apply.
The translator / interpreter
This translator / interpreter has not yet received any reviews.
Your reviews are the heart of our community and very important for the ongoing development of the translator / interpreter.
The travel costs are already included in the booking price.